Sunday, March 18, 2012

Recipe # 2: This lovely weekend!

Hey! I have one more recipe that I love and actually use all the time because I love fruits. This is vegetarian and vegan! It is called the Mango Tango Smoothie!

Ingredients!

  • 1 cup of pineapple juice
  • 1 cup of orange juice
  • 1/2 frozen banana (chunks)
  • 1 cup of pineapple sherbet
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen mango slices
Pour all liquid ingredients into the blender. Add all frozen ingredients. Blend at MIX setting for 30
seconds then blend at SMOOTH setting until smooth. While the blender is running, move the stir stick around counter-clockwise to aid mixing. Serve immediately. Each recipe serves 3-5 people.

This is so delicious, promise that!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really good. All the recipes you've posted are making me hungry. I'm saving all of them so I can try them next semester when I get an apartment. Do you live off-campus? I feel like this would be very difficult with a meal plan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good!! Yes please save them because you will not regret it. I do not live off campus, but my boyfriend does and I make food there a lot of the times because there are not a lot of vegetarian options on campus. It is a little difficult with a meal plan, but I have found some ingredients on campus. I think overall it is better to live off campus when practicing this diet.

      Delete